Scottish DJ Calvin Harris cancelled a Las Vegas gig on Saturday (11Apr15) after falling sick with a bout of food poisoning.
The We Found Love hitmaker, who announced his residency at Sin City nightclub Hakkasan in January (15), took to Twitter.com to inform fans he was too ill to perform at dayclub Wet Republic Ultra Pool.
He writes, "I've got the worst food poisoning I've ever experienced... I'm really really sorry anyone who was coming to see me in Vegas this weekend... It's one of those heart racing/burning up/cold sweats/shaking/projectile vomiting situations... so (it is) not possible to play any shows... Sorry."
Bosses at Wet Republic Ultra Pool announced the news on Facebook.com writing, "Unfortunately, Calvin Harris has fallen ill and is unable to perform today Saturday, April 11th."