This week marks the one-year anniversary of the launch of the Young Hollywood Studios at the Four Seasons, and I have to say, it’s been a phenomenal ride. I couldn’t be more pleased with how it has worked out and the success it has become. Here’s to many more years!
In honor of the milestone, I wanted to share with you all, my Top 5 favorite interviews so far. This endeavor couldn’t have become what it’s been if not for the exceptional talent we’ve had on our white couch. So, without much further ado, in no particular order:
1) DANE COOK – YH goes live! For the first time, YouTube presented live streaming footage, and we were honored to be a part of this technological breakthrough. And who better to have live (and uncensored) in the Studio than Dane Cook?
2) TINIE TEMPAH – This British import is a superstar in the making, and he’s got loads of charm to boot. Check out the “Written In The Stars” singer’s visit and lesson in proper tea-drinking:
3) JESSE EISENBERG – Right before he blew up in The Social Network, this incredibly talented actor was one of our earliest Studio guests, and I was so impressed with how smart and humble he is. We couldn’t be happier for his success!
4) DREW BARRYMORE – Actress, director, producer… This gal has been there, done that, and she’s as amazing as ever. So easygoing and down to earth, when she first walked into our Studio, she said, “This is friggin’ awesome!” And so is she:
5) NICOLAS CAGE – Here’s another guy that has been around forever, and has even won an Oscar, but he couldn’t have been nicer and more interesting when he came by the Studio with Jay Baruchel to chat about The Sorcerer’s Apprentice:
That’s just a very small tip of an enormous iceberg, you guys. And it’s only going to get better. Thanks for taking the ride with us!