- Published on Monday, May 14 2012
- Written by Anysha Panesar
When summer rolls around, the biggest worry on every woman’s mind is: HOW do I accessorize for summer?! So many ladies worry of wearing too much jewelry to sunbathe by the pool, or whether they should opt out of heels for the beach, because no one likes a show off. Minimalism seems to be the key trend every summer, right?
Well, this summe, your only worry will be, have you got enough arm bling, is your accessory quirky enough, and are those wedges high enough with that bikini?
The days of sunglasses and beach bags being your only summer accessory at the beach are gone. Check out this year’s summer accessories that you MUST add to your shopping list right now!
1. Retro Camera - Bye bye, digital cameras! These fashion statements are being worn and used by fashion bloggers around the globe. Not only do they take impeccable photographs, but the fashion statement they make is just so 2012! These fabulous cameras should be worn around your neck with a fun, colorful neck strap to add some personality to every outfit!
2. Clutch Bags - The days of oversized totes bags are numbered; this year, it is all about the clutch purse. Clutch bags can be paired with any outfit, but for maximum impact, opt for a bright color in contrast to your outfit, to rock with your killer tan all summer long!
3. Nautical Wedges - The summer heel is back, but this time, instead of opting for a tan-colored wedge, why not try adding some stripes to your shoe collection? Nautical-inspired wedges are the new way to wear stripes!
4. Fringed Bling - Tassel earrings and long, fringed necklaces are a must this season. Perfect to dress up any outfit from day to night.
5. Wrist Candy - Stacked chunky bracelets are sure to catch anyone’s eye! Alternate colors for an individual look, or match colors of the same color palette to add interest to your outfit.
What accessories will YOU be rocking poolside or at the beach this summer?
- Anysha Panesar, YH Staff
"South Park" Masterminds Launching Their Own Studio