Actress Rebel Wilson is begging friends who attended her New Year's Eve party in Sydney, Australia not to release footage online because she fears she'll be banned from leading hotel chains if bosses see the extent of the damage she caused in her suite when a sparkler stunt got out of hand.
The Pitch Perfect star was ringing in the New Year at the Park Hyatt with pals like Matt Lucas and Hugh Sheridan when she sparked a "fireball" by suggesting they light 50 sparklers at the same time.
Wilson admits in hindsight it was a terrible idea because it burned one pal and caused damage in the suite.
She tells Aussie radio hosts Kyle and Jackie O, "We kind of trashed the hotel room.
"I thought it would be a funny idea to set 50 (sparklers) alight at once... on the balcony. Don’t do it at home because it causes a huge fireball."
Wilson reveals a nearby ice bucket helped limit the damage to the room, and she has offered to pay for the clean-up - but now she worries that someone might leak the footage of the fireball incident.