Matt Damon is keen to return as Jason Bourne in another movie.
The actor is back as super spy Bourne in a new movie from the action franchise hitting cinemas from 27 July (16).
Despite admitting it's got a lot harder to get ready to play the action star, Damon says he would be up for returning in the role if director Paul Greengrass is on board.
The Oscar-winning actor revealed taking on the role was now "a whole different world" compared with his first appearance as Bourne in 2002 movie The Bourne Identity.
"It's a whole different world... I'm 45 now (and) it's definitely a different thing getting ready... Everything's tougher at 45," he laughed during an interview with BBC News at the film's London premiere on Monday (11Jul16) .
When asked if he was ready to say goodbye to Bourne, Damon smiled: "I don't know I feel like I did after the last one... If Paul wanted to do one in a few years but I feel like he's gotta take a rest maybe go away maybe make a few other movies. Maybe we'll wake up and there'll be another story for us."
It's Matt's fourth appearance, but the franchise's fifth movie in total. Jeremy Renner took the helm briefly in 2012 film The Bourne Legacy.
However, with the high octane action sequences required for the movie, Damon previously indicated he would be okay with a younger actor taking over the role when he is eventually done with the franchise.
Speaking on a promotional tour in Seoul, South Korea, Damon told The Hollywood Reporter he was resigned to the fact that he was "definitely going to be replaced some day by some new young Jason Bourne. That happens to everybody and they reboot these things, and that's totally fine," he added.
"The only control I can exercise is over the ones that I’m part of. I'm the curator of them as long as I'm involved and that's why I battled so hard to make sure that we got the same creative people (including director Paul Greengrass) to get involved in this one."