British pop star Lily Allen suffered minor burns when the gas stove in her caravan exploded over the weekend (20-21Jun15).
The Smile hitmaker had set up camp in Somerset, England ready for Glastonbury Festival, which begins next week (beg22Jun15), and she revealed her "terrifying" gas explosion incident by sharing a picture of her singed eyebrows on Instagram.com.
She writes, "I was in a gas explosion in my caravan today and I have minor burns and synged (sic) my eyelashes considerably. It was absolutely terrifying and I wouldn't want anyone to go through anything similar. Please be SO careful using gas stoves at anytime but especially during festival season when ones reaction times may be a little off. Feeling very grateful to be alive. Happy camping."
Allen is not scheduled to perform at the festival, which begins on Friday (26Jun15).