+the news

Articles

Billie Piper suffers home fire

British actress/singer Billie Piper and her husband Laurence Fox had a festive fright when the chimney of their home caught fire on Tuesday (23Dec14).

Fox posted a picture on Twitter.com showing firefighters in the couple's living room and insisted the blaze was the fault of previous tenants for not having the chimney swept.


The incident happened at the British pair's cottage in Midhurst, England.


Fox writes, "Midhursts finest. A proper thank you (to the firemen)... Another massive thanks to the previous tenants for not having the chimney swept. #chimneyfire."