YOUNG HOLLYWOOD TV
But Garfield ruined one meal when he suffered an allergic reaction to his food and went into shock, leaving the actresses fearful for his wellbeing.
And the star admits he was more concerned about causing a scene in front of his glamorous co-stars than his health.
He tells Britain's Marie Claire magazine, "When we were filming in Norfolk, I went to dinner with Carey and Keira one night. There I was sitting in-between these beautiful girls, when I started having an allergic reaction to something in my food.
"I had to spend the rest of that night in hospital. Alex Garland (screenwriter) took me. I'm used to it, because I've been in hospital a few times with this, but Carey was beside herself and Keira was terrified. It was just the most awkward moment ever, to go into anaphylactic shock at dinner."